Current Member Groups
EFA International’s core project is the HIV+ youth network, founded in 2006, which addresses the need for holistic support for HIV+ youth in northern Cameroon.
The goal of the youth network is to help members become responsible adults who can reduce stigma in their communities and work towards social change.
- Association for the Promotion of Health and Well-being (ABEPSA)
- Association of Youth Committed to Health Promotion (AJEPS)
- Association of Youth Committed to Health Promotion in the town of Mokolo (AJEPSMO)
- Association of Concerned Youth in the villages of Godola and Dogba (AJSYSGOD)
- Association for Support and Assistance (AWALLA)
Updates about Cameroon from the EFA Blog
- Rapport Annuel 2011 – maintenant en francais! -
- Nurturing the Talent From Within: EFA Welcomes Peer Education Trainers -
- Tying up lions! -
- 2011 Year in Review -
- Positive prevention takes a community: The Power of Peer Education -
- How I Found My Will to Live: Doumtigai’s Story -
- Circle of Love brings success -