EFA is providing organizational capacity building and training to CSC staff to provide quality services to their beneficiaries.
The center’s core programs include the following activities:
- payment of school fees;
- provision of school uniforms and materials;
- enrollment in the national health insurance scheme;
- educational programming, including after school homework help, a supplementary English, science and math program, and tutoring services;
- an on-site community garden and affiliated nutrition education program designed by Gardens for Health;
- trainings with both children and families about nutrition, health and proper hygiene;
- an art program focused on unity and reconciliation; and,
- recreational activities, such as sports and music.